Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Bullet Journaling

In What Questions Do You Ask Yourself Every Day? From  Cool Cat Teacher Blog by coolcatteacher@gmail.com, Victoria A Davis, Cool Cat Teacher, asks,

So, your challenge today is to examine the questions you’re asking yourself now. When can you ask yourself those questions for maximum impact?

At the beginning of the year, I make yearly goals and review the at the end of every month.

I started using a bullet journal about a year ago and it has helped me reflect on my day and meet goals that I want to achieve. I also like decorating my bullet journal because it makes me happy.

I set up a monthly page and then weekly pages. I put down daily goals in the morning and reflect on these at the end of the day. At the beginning of the week, I list weekly goals and at the end of the week, I see whether I have met my goals.

Questions that I ask myself are:
1.     What do I want to accomplish this month?
2.     What do I want to accomplish this week?
3.     What do I want to accomplish this day?
4.     What have I accomplished?
5.     What did I not do and why?
6.     What needs to be pushed into the future?

I think reflecting is very important because it helps me be a better person. It helps me be more productive and able to do the things that I want to do. When I reflect on my acoomplishments, it makes me feel proud of myself.

This would be a great for my students to do. It would help them be more productive and help build up their self-concept.

What questions do you ask yourself? In what format do you use to do this? Please share.


No comments: