Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving


It is Thanksgiving Day in the United States. I wanted to take this time to share some things that I'm thankful for throughout the year and not just on this day.

  1. I am thankful for my husband and the love and support he gives me every minute of the day. 
  2. I'm thankful for the family that I have even though we are spread throughout the world. 
  3. I'm thankful for the friends I have that makes the world seem smaller than it really is. 
  4. I'm thankful for my health and the ability to do the things that I want to do. 
  5. I'm thankful for the roof over my head and that I'm able to live in comfort. 
  6. I'm thankful that I have enough money to pay all of my bills. 
  7. I'm thankful that I have so much food that I feel the need to go on a diet. 
  8. I'm thankful for the intelligence to learn new things that I want to know how to do. 
  9. I'm thankful that I am still able to use all five of my senses which I take for granted until I meet someone who can't. 
  10. I'm thankful that there are so many new adventures in the future that are just waiting for me! 
What are you thankful for? Please share! 

No comments: